Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy January 2nd!

Every year I make resolutions that I never come close to completing. Getting in shape is always at the top of my list, but that doesn't last long. This year I am making 1 major resolution and several minor resolutions to keep me happy and healthy. The most important resolution of 2013 is to apply to graduate school. I've taken the GRE's, selected schools, and asked for recommendation letters. Now I just to need to apply!

This year I also want to be active everyday, try more new foods, and read at least 75 books this year. These resolutions are just as important, but I don't want to beat myself up when I can't follow through with them. I have high expectations for 2013 so that it will be just as wonderful as the past couple of years.

1 comment:

  1. I always want to get in shape too, but usually reading gets in the way of that. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete